Share | 

Discussion Thread [Forum Deletion]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vect0rz
Iam Teh Chosen One
Iam Teh Chosen One

PostSubject: Discussion Thread [Forum Deletion]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:45 am

We will be discussing the recent deletion of our forum in this thread, i do not know for sure how it happened because reflex and i are the only people with administrative privileges.

anyway my theory is....Macho has got hold of reflexes password (he used it for the forum creation account aswell T_T) and then...changed reflexes name to leele, deleted everything and changed the name back...why do i say this?

Because the logs show user Leele deleting everything...even though the I.P is different from the leele i just saw logged on...not to mention his account isn't administrative so it came from either reflexes or my account...and he just changed the name to try and create an uproar inside the clan....But luckily he failed =D

I don't really know what happened exactly... but the main thing is i've got most of the stuff back

...=\ Kinda sucks for stylez lol

As you might of noticed the forum just changed a bit again...that was me trying to recover your posts...sorry but there long gone....you can thank macho/leele for that one T_T

Discuss your opinion/rage/etc

Also:

Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:43 am Leele 203.206.53.156 Forum Deleted Forum Banned Players has been deleted
Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:43 am Leele 203.206.53.156 Forum Deleted Forum Scrims has been deleted
Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:43 am Leele 203.206.53.156 Forum Deleted Forum Off Topic has been deleted
Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:43 am Leele 203.206.53.156 Forum Deleted Forum Recruitment has been deleted
Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:43 am Leele 203.206.53.156 Forum Deleted Forum Pending has been deleted
Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:43 am Leele 203.206.53.156 Forum Deleted Forum Rejected has been deleted
Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:43 am Leele 203.206.53.156 Forum Deleted Forum Successful Applications has been deleted
Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:42 am Leele 203.206.53.156 Forum Deleted Forum General Discussion has been deleted

For your interest ^_^

={DZ}=Tonem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davestyles
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread [Forum Deletion]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:21 am

i suspect it was just leele him self If it says leele it is Leele

-Style with every kill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ozassassin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread [Forum Deletion]   Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:19 pm

Wow can't believe that someone would do this to there own clan. If they really don't like being a part of ={DZ}= that much why not just leave its as simple as that isn't it? or was it macho's doing if so hes showing his age and maturity once again and to think the leader and co-leaders of the original xS held him in high regard as a good player and good person and so did I but not any more. But any way this new goings on here makes me ask the Question Is this going to be another one of those kiddie clans where there's always some sort of drama and bullshit going on or in a few months do we just fades away like may before or can we rise above this to pwn the shit out of all those infidel who stand before us.
Well that's my bit of a rant cheers boys.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ARABZ
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread [Forum Deletion]   Fri May 01, 2009 1:55 am

It was macho that fucknut, Fuck of u pindick mofo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KoNraD
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread [Forum Deletion]   Fri May 01, 2009 3:47 am

Rofl no in response to oz's question (great to have ur opinion on the forums) anyone that is not over 16 from now on will not be allowed into the clan! Even if they do have some sort of vocal condition like leele if it sounds like or they act like a fuckin 12 year old they will not be permitted access into the clan. Regulations are getting tighter and if anybody wants to fuck with us they can go fuck themselves up in my opinion. Also leele just randomly left the clan so yer w/e but try to be cordial cuz for all we know he hasn't done anything wrong

cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://destinationzero.forumotion.net
Vect0rz
Iam Teh Chosen One
Iam Teh Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread [Forum Deletion]   Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am

Most of the people in the clan are 15/16+ anyway...the exceptions were macho/leele that got let in because of their donations. Anyway..macho is pretty occupied now and leele is gone, so the drama should die down ^_^

={DZ}=Tonem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davestyles
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread [Forum Deletion]   Fri May 01, 2009 9:08 am

I agree keeping this clan and a higher maturity basis (not saying mature =) LOL) will keep this running like a fat man after a rolling doughnut with sprinkles.

People are on Trial should be awared the Trial tag for atlest 2-3 weeks before even considering maybe less depending on there attributes and that is my say to all this.

another thing i dont think we should kick the 15's FOR NOW, if they have obviously behaved and been good blokes then why remove them? =)

-Style with every kill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ARABZ
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread [Forum Deletion]   Tue May 05, 2009 1:40 pm

nice simile there Razz but yeah i agree although there is alot of grey area i mean u cant just judge on a persons age as a 15 yr old can be a lot more mature (behaviour-wise) than say even a 17 yr old in some cases. but if u go down this way ide be fine with it since we have had a fair share of immature weeds around ofcourse this should be expected as i read somewhere (cant remember where) that the gaming ages range has changed dramatically with the improvement of the gaming scene. and i know this first hand. i met a kid who was in a clan a while ago, he was 8yrs old!!! least its not as bad as runescape the average age in that shit was would have been like 11 or something haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vect0rz
Iam Teh Chosen One
Iam Teh Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread [Forum Deletion]   Wed May 06, 2009 9:20 am

there was a kid in alpha that was 8...i was like holy shit bro

={DZ}=Tonem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ARABZ
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread [Forum Deletion]   Wed May 06, 2009 9:39 am

lol when i was eight all i was playing was tetris and mario
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davestyles
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread [Forum Deletion]   Wed May 06, 2009 2:52 pm

hahah when i was 8 i wasnt playing games, i started last year lolz

-Style with every kill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ARABZ
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread [Forum Deletion]   Thu May 07, 2009 1:54 pm

lol i like how tonem "was like holy shit bro" ROFL

surely u play SOME games when u wer little?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Thread [Forum Deletion]   

Back to top Go down

Discussion Thread [Forum Deletion]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
->EvO<-||Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: