->EvO<-||Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us or Die!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ARABZ
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
ARABZ

->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win   ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:12 am

wow was that the best scrim team we could get out there?.......

wer not going places.
Back to top Go down
Vect0rz
Iam Teh Chosen One
Iam Teh Chosen One
Vect0rz

PostSubject: Re: ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win   ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:54 am

it was the only peeps playing and they all wanted to have a scrim =)

if we put our best team out there it wouldn't even be fair for the opposition because we would just beat every team all the time 2-0 or 3-0

someday we have to rematch and put our best our their =) just for the lols...they like 5v5 so it could be...stylez, reflex, sabre, meow, oz =) = pwnt

also @arabz...don't forget....if vent didn't fk up for stylez and deagle had vent and mic it would of made a huge difference....
Back to top Go down
KoNraD
Admin
Admin
KoNraD

PostSubject: Re: ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win   ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:34 pm

U FUCKING WANKER FAGGOTS GO FUCKING WANK WTF!!! I'M GONNA HIT U TONEM AND HIT OTHER PEOPLE OVER THE INTERNET SOMEHOW....I DIDN'T GIVE PERMISSION FOR THIS SCRIM...U DON'T SCRIM WITHOUT THE LEADER WTF!!!
Back to top Go down
https://destinationzero.forumotion.net
KoNraD
Admin
Admin
KoNraD

PostSubject: Re: ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win   ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:38 pm

I'M GONNA CONTINUE RAGING...WHAT WERE U THINKING~~IVE BEEN PUTTING OFF THESE GUYS FOR A WHILE CUZ THEY WERE A CRUCIAL TEAM TO BEAT...WE NEEDED OUR BEST TEAM!! I MEAN DEAGLE WTF HE'S NOT EVEN ON TRIAL...THIS IS SERIOUSLY MESSED. I'M DISAPPOINTED U GUYS WOULD GO BEHIND MY BACK!
Back to top Go down
https://destinationzero.forumotion.net
ARABZ
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
ARABZ

PostSubject: Re: ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win   ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:16 pm

im with konrad dont go ahead and scrim with a noob (no offence) team, it loses respect and reputation if they wanted to scrim u say ok, we will set it at a time when all our best players are on, its not ment to be a spare of the moment thing ur ment to actually plan them and give notice to ur scrim team so they can prepare etc, what i reckon shud be done is planned scrims with other clans which are posted here on the forums with the reccomended team and reserves w/e set the time etc.
Back to top Go down
davestyles
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win   ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:22 pm

sigh... we actually would have won.. being on crash we had them to 7-3 COME ON REFLEX WE WERE KICKING THER ASSES..

then i think they turned hacks on and we were getting shot through walls and at spwn like straight away! so it was us on 7 them on 3 then it ended as them on 10 us as 8

and arabz fuck off geeze noone there was noob deagle wa the only noob and i got like 25 kills 7 deaths THATS NOT NOOB MATE
Back to top Go down
ARABZ
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
ARABZ

PostSubject: Re: ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win   ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:24 pm

i sed the team was noob and deagle is not noob hes tank

and dont tell me that deagle was the only 1 who didnt play well ... who are those other ppl anyway

and they didnt hack, ur team was just in-experienced and they didnt hav the killer instinct
Back to top Go down
davestyles
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win   ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:36 pm

dont post that shit here. its not true
Back to top Go down
ARABZ
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
ARABZ

PostSubject: Re: ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win   ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:26 pm

what is shit? and what is not true?
Back to top Go down
Vect0rz
Iam Teh Chosen One
Iam Teh Chosen One
Vect0rz

PostSubject: Re: ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win   ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:16 am

give us break....when we were owning at the end suddenly I started getting shot through walls within 2 SECONDS OF THE GAME STARTING! WTF?!!! THAT HAPPENED LIKE 3 or 4 TIMES IN A ROW!

SECONDLY

stylez is also an admin...WHAT is wrong with organizing scrim just because your out on KOKODA?

THIRDLY...

they KNOW it wasn't a good scrim team....and this lose will make it all the more better when we PWN THERE ASS (2morrow sounds good - teachers are on strike)

FOURTH...

nearly everyone in the clan was FINE with deagle being accepted in the clan...he is a pro player and was pwning on the SnD server while i specked him for a couple matches

FIFTH...

you (konrad) gave OZ, Sylez and I permission to accept people for TRIALS...so why are you getting upset about him getting added for trials.

SIXTH...

WE WOULDA WON IF DEAGLE HAD VENT + STYLEZ DIDN"T FUCK UP VENT + THEY DIDN"T USE THERE HACKS AT THE END

SEVENTH...

THE HIT DIDN"T EVEN HURT. it was a little slap on my chest (actually it did take me by surprise)

EIGHTH....
Quote :

who are those other ppl anyway
MARBLE = GUMMY, WHO HAS BEEN A MEMBER FOR AGES
TONEM = ME
KINK = STYLEZ
DEAGLE = DEAGLE, WHO YOU SAID YOURSELF IS TANK

NINTH...

RAMBLE...

TENTH...

LETS DO SOME SCRIM TRAINING

ELEVENTH...

WHAT is the point it putting out your best scrimmers all the time??? How will the less experienced ever get better??

TWELVE...

i BAGGZ being in the next scrim against vQ....infact i SHOTGUN IT...they like 5v5 or 6v6...meow or sabre dont come on that much....so that leaves a spot for me =)

ELEVENTH...

besides...next time we scrim just own them...and prove to them that was no where near our best.....that will get rid of their cockiness just because they beat us once...

haha im stonned...just wrote eleven after twelve...real smooth =p

and finally...

@arabz...

dont assume they don't hack....it was really i mean REALLY suspicious...

like i said....

I WAS BEING SHOT 2 SECONDS AFTER THE ROUND STARTED...(ON CRASH)...THERE IS FUCKING BUILDINGS EVERYWHERE AND THEY START ON THE OTHERSIDE OF THE FUCKING MAP....I BARELY RAN 1 STEP AND IM DEAD??!!! IF THATS NOT HACKS THEN WHAT IS T_T

and thus ends my rant
Back to top Go down
ARABZ
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
ARABZ

PostSubject: Re: ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win   ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:39 am

well tonem i think its better to assume they DONT hack than they DO HACK, woudnt u agree ?

also i agree that deagle shud be in the clan cos if he cant make it in then thers some serious inconsistencies
Back to top Go down
Vect0rz
Iam Teh Chosen One
Iam Teh Chosen One
Vect0rz

PostSubject: Re: ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win   ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:20 pm

its better to assume they dont hack but when they obviously are hacking then its a bit different =D
Back to top Go down
Deagle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win   ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:18 am

oh thanks stylez, why dont you just post a new topic on how noob i am....
Back to top Go down
Vect0rz
Iam Teh Chosen One
Iam Teh Chosen One
Vect0rz

PostSubject: Re: ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win   ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:26 am

Deagle wrote:
oh thanks stylez, why dont you just post a new topic on how noob i am....

lol you did good considering it's your first scrim (so you didn't know what to do) + you didn't have vent for us to tell you
Back to top Go down
ARABZ
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
ARABZ

PostSubject: Re: ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win   ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:32 am

Hhahahaa lets make that topic LOL jkS deagle is awsome ProskiesEpicPwingNoobersPro

Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
davestyles
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win   ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:17 pm

i was in rage mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win   ->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win Empty

Back to top Go down

->EvO<- Vs vQ || vQ Win
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
->EvO<-||Forum :: Clan Related :: Scrims-
Jump to: