->EvO<-||Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us or Die!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapon Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
DZ Newbie
DZ Newbie

Weapon Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Discussion   Weapon Discussion EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:31 pm

A thread to discuss weapons.

Do you like the weapon set in CoD4?
What do you think is the best/worst weapon?
What would be your dream CoD4 weapon?
Back to top Go down
Sabre
I Contribute
I Contribute
Sabre

Weapon Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Discussion   Weapon Discussion EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:43 pm

Something I observed the other day and pointed out to ReFlex, it was interesting to note on the AK-74u SMG that if you empty the clip and reload, it takes about 33% longer to reload than if you replace a partially used magazine. You'll notice the side mounted clip is pulled by the player to indicate a completely replaced magazine. Otherwise the player with simply dispose of the mag and put a new one in. Try it for yourself, and make use of it if you can. I know I have found that info useful at least 3 times I can remember.
Back to top Go down
Vect0rz
Iam Teh Chosen One
Iam Teh Chosen One
Vect0rz

Weapon Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Discussion   Weapon Discussion EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Not a dream weapon but this would be sweet...

ALL PERKS AT THE SAME TIME

= PWNED

=D

As for weapons..

I use the G36C most of the time and my most hated gun is ANY shotgun
Back to top Go down
KoNraD
Admin
Admin
KoNraD

Weapon Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Discussion   Weapon Discussion EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:14 am

Skopion is most accurate and on hc the small clip generally doesn't kill the gun unlike on non hc...That is of couse unless u get into close quarters with like 5 peeps Then ur boned.
Perks i like to use are bandolier sleight of hand and steady aim/extreme conditioning
Back to top Go down
https://destinationzero.forumotion.net
Vect0rz
Iam Teh Chosen One
Iam Teh Chosen One
Vect0rz

Weapon Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Discussion   Weapon Discussion EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:39 am

there my perks biach (except i dont use steady aim i use extreme conditioning)
Back to top Go down
Sabre
I Contribute
I Contribute
Sabre

Weapon Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Discussion   Weapon Discussion EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Btw with my post above about the ak74u reload thing, I noticed its the same with the uzi, he pulls a pin back after total mag replacement. I assume its for a few if not all guns. Watch those reloads boys!
Back to top Go down
ARABZ
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
ARABZ

Weapon Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Discussion   Weapon Discussion EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:16 am

i cant be bothered watching those reloads as i ALWAYS USE SLEIGHT OF HAND WITH MY SMG classes but ofcourse switching wep change to scroll button then using a sniper and shotty and switch between the weps so the sniper shoots like an automatic is pretty hectik
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weapon Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Discussion   Weapon Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Weapon Discussion
Page 1 of 1