->EvO<-||Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us or Die!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Signature Making

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KoNraD
Admin
Admin
KoNraD

Signature Making Empty
PostSubject: Signature Making   Signature Making EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:32 am

Feel free to make a signature to improve the appearance of your posts.
In order to make a signature go to profile and select signatures.
In order to obtain the code so that the sigs work on the forums i suggest uploading your sig to
imageshack.us.

If you have any questions or queries please ask.
Back to top Go down
https://destinationzero.forumotion.net

Signature Making Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Making   Signature Making EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:16 am

can you do any sigs ReFlex, i'm cbf atm
Back to top Go down
Vect0rz
Iam Teh Chosen One
Iam Teh Chosen One
Vect0rz

Signature Making Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Making   Signature Making EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:58 am

Just a note guys...

If you add a signature to your profile it won't show up in your posts, to fix this:

go to preferences (in the profile tab up the top of page) and scroll down until you see a option that says something like always show my sig and make sure yes is ticked.

BTW Reflexes or Macho, as I have previous forum admin experience i know you can change this with your forum tools so that yes is the default to showing sigs in posts.

If you get the chance i would recommend looking into it to prevent queries from new members.

As for signatures, the one below didn't take me long at all (I'm talking about 10minutes including time spent to get the screenshot) and I would be happy to make signatures for people if you can tell me what you want in it.
Back to top Go down

Signature Making Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Making   Signature Making EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:51 am

I think I should make you forum admin then. I'm clueless with this forums administration panel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signature Making Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Making   Signature Making Empty

Back to top Go down

Signature Making
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
->EvO<-||Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: