->EvO<-||Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us or Die!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SIGH T_T [Read Reflex/Stylez] (URGENT!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vect0rz
Iam Teh Chosen One
Iam Teh Chosen One
Vect0rz

SIGH T_T [Read Reflex/Stylez] (URGENT!) Empty
PostSubject: SIGH T_T [Read Reflex/Stylez] (URGENT!)   SIGH T_T [Read Reflex/Stylez] (URGENT!) EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:31 am

Um..ok .....so you guys knew about those server messages i couldn't get rid of...

well i reinstalled cod completely & punkbuster... they were still there T_T

FINALLY...i figured out how to get rid of them..BUT

My profile had to get reset =(

So then i was like FUCK..i can't use any guns...i know...55 RANK CONFIG THINGO

so then i made myself lvl 55 again...test it out on a server..yay its all good

go onto DZ and...BOOM....You have been Kicked for the Hack Reason - 2mins...WTF??!!!!!!!

So im like k w/e...rejoin....and BOOM...."You have been BANNED for the hack reason - 1337 Mins...WTF??!!! and now i cant play the S&D server

UNBAN PLX?!

Reflex just gimme the GGC or w/e password so i can unban myself if it happens again T_T

TY

Edit: Locked~ I need a new cd key =( (i.e needa by cod again)
Back to top Go down
KoNraD
Admin
Admin
KoNraD

PostSubject: Re: SIGH T_T [Read Reflex/Stylez] (URGENT!)   SIGH T_T [Read Reflex/Stylez] (URGENT!) EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:00 am

You have been perma banned for using a hack that levels you up to 55. Now i know that you only used it to get back your account that got deleted when u uninstalled cod4 and that it was ethical but i'm not sure if i can unban you because it was a pb streamed auto ban that was sent to MBL (master ban list). You may have to appeal at www.punksbusted.com and say that you used the easy transfer feature of a tool as you thought it was transfering your old account back to ur new one...that may go well. But because you were banned by 2 different things u may also have to appeal at www.ggc-stream.com quite a pickle u got urself into but i think we can sort it out

ReFlex
Back to top Go down
https://destinationzero.forumotion.net
KoNraD
Admin
Admin
KoNraD

PostSubject: Re: SIGH T_T [Read Reflex/Stylez] (URGENT!)   SIGH T_T [Read Reflex/Stylez] (URGENT!) EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:28 am

Back to top Go down
Vect0rz
Iam Teh Chosen One
Iam Teh Chosen One
Vect0rz

PostSubject: Re: SIGH T_T [Read Reflex/Stylez] (URGENT!)   SIGH T_T [Read Reflex/Stylez] (URGENT!) EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:31 am

Back to top Go down
KoNraD
Admin
Admin
KoNraD

PostSubject: Re: SIGH T_T [Read Reflex/Stylez] (URGENT!)   SIGH T_T [Read Reflex/Stylez] (URGENT!) EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:33 am

lol well u can appeal this bitch have u done it yet?
Back to top Go down
Vect0rz
Iam Teh Chosen One
Iam Teh Chosen One
Vect0rz

PostSubject: Re: SIGH T_T [Read Reflex/Stylez] (URGENT!)   SIGH T_T [Read Reflex/Stylez] (URGENT!) EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:43 am

where am i supposed to be appealing T_T

it seems useless...i checked out their forums and they're fucking harsh man...they seriously don't care less why you got banned...they take enjoyment from it...sick bastards...the admins over there are probbly jacking off rite now 2 a ban appeal they just denied..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIGH T_T [Read Reflex/Stylez] (URGENT!)   SIGH T_T [Read Reflex/Stylez] (URGENT!) Empty

Back to top Go down

SIGH T_T [Read Reflex/Stylez] (URGENT!)
Page 1 of 1